Celtic Knot Hairstyle
By: Denise Zingale Travis / D’MAZ Lifestyle Salon (216) 292-HAIR (4247)
This Celtic knot technique is great for so many different occasions.
You can wear it straight (as shown here) or with waves/curls for an extra romantic feeling.
1. Pick up two pieces of hair, one on each side. Make sure they are long enough to create the knot.
2. Make a loop with one of the pieces of hair.
3. Take the other piece of hair and cross it over to the other side.
4. Pull the hair under the looped strand.
5. Pull the hair through the loop as shown.
6. And thread it under the strand on the other side.
7. Pull the hair through the loop again as shown.
8. Pull on the ends of the two pieces of hair and see the Celtic knot take its shape. Pull on it to make it even and to create more volume in it. Secure the knot with bobby pins if needed. Wear this Celtic Knot technique in the back or on the side. Enjoy!
Learn how to do a Knotted Updo! >>
You must be logged in to post a comment.