By: Denise Zingale / D’MAZ Lifestyle Salon (216) 292-HAIR (4247)
This Knotted Updo is simple to execute and is perfect for day or night. Wear it as a sleek pony, or pin it up for a casual updo.
Step-by-step tutorial is below. (Click on a picture for larger view)
1. Divide hair at the crown of the head into two even sections, then tie into a simple knot.
2. Add hair to each side of the knot (as you would doing a french braid) then tie into another knot below the first.
3. Repeat previous step for a third section, pulling hair from each side.
4. Use the remaining amount of hair for the fourth and final knot.
5. Fasten the bottom with an elastic band. You can either leave the style as a low ponytail or (6) tuck the hair up and underneath the knots with bobby pins to create an updo.
Learn How to Make The Celtic Knot Hairstyle »
You must be logged in to post a comment.